The Bool Preview
Race 1 – George Taylor Memorial Maiden Hurdle (3200m)
8. Subiasco (7) – Tom Ryan
Race 2 – SL Distributors Maiden Hurdle (3200m)
6. Hursley (6) – Steve Pateman
Race 3 – Shojun Concrete Maiden Hurdle (3200m)
2. Big Bad Baz (11) – Tom Ryan
3. Euroman (2) – Shane Jackson
Race 5 – Callaghan Motors VOBIS Gold Strike (1000m)
6. Akashinga (6) – John Allen
On debut, this daughter of Zoffany tracked up like she was going to win but stopped abruptly during the run and finished poorly. We could find any explanation as to why that happened, but she has trialled well since and should go well.
7. Stardayz (17) – Harry Coffey
This is probably our best of the three fillies we have in this race although she has drawn the worst which is frustrating. She trialled nicely last week and if she can get some luck in the run, we think she will run a nice race.
15. Seatonic (13) – Jye McNeil
She has come on from her first-up run in the Chairman’s Stakes where she struggled with a bit of heat-stress and we think she will go well.
Race 6 – 3YB FM Scotty Stewart Brierly Steeplechase (3450m)
2. Bit of a Lad (2) – Steve Pateman
His last run at Pakenham was a forgive as he cut an artery during the race and lost a fair amount of blood but did well to finish the race. He strips fitter for this run and we expect him to go well.
Race 7 – Cally Hotel BM78 Handicap (2350m)
4. Last Week (8) – Harry Coffey
7. Truly High (9) – Liam Riordan
Race 1 – Warrnambool Greyhound Racing Club Maiden Plate (1700)
3. Scarface Romeo (7) – John Allen
11. Uno Ruby (2) – Harry Coffey
Race 2 – Bottle-O Warrnambool 3YO Maiden Plate (1700m)
2. El Vincitore (1) – John Allen
Race 4 – Decron Dunroe BM120 Steeplechase (3450m)
5. Ascot Red (7) – Steve Pateman
Race 5 – Warrnambool City Volkswagon 3YO BM70 Handicap (1400m)
1. The Closer (11) – John Allen
Race 6 – Sovereign Resort Galleywood Hurdle (3200m)
7. Big Blue (8) – John Allen
This has been his target race for a long time. He has improved fitness-wise since his narrow defeat last start at Pakenham and is feeling very well in himself. It is a strong race, but he gets in well at the weights and we couldn’t be happier with him.
Race 8 – Midfield Group Wangoom Handicap (1200m)
9. Enigman (5) – Nikita Beriman
We have targeted him for this race for a long way out and he has had his usual break between run. He won well last start at Mornington and we think he is spot on.
10. Grey Shadow (9) – Jye McNeil
Yet to decide whether she will run or not
Race 9 – Sinclair Wilson BM64 Handicap (1700m)
9. Saint Peter (10) – Jamie Mott
Race 10 – Silvan Ridge Financial Services BM70 Handicap (1400)
2. Sunday Night Tea (11) – John Allen
Race 1 – Hammonds Paints Champion Novice Hurdle (3200m)
2. Chequered Flag (10) – Steve Pateman
Race 2 – TAB brings Pikey to the Bool 2YO Handicap (1200m)
10. Three Legs In (7) – Ben Allen
13. She’s A Karaka (11) – Jye McNeil
Race 5 – Ludeman Real Estate BM64 Handicap (2000m)
10. Dunmam (20) – John Allen
14. Wil John (16) – Harry Coffey
Race 6 – Evergreen Turn Neville Wilson Series Final (1700m)
5. Mr Sheridan (19) – John Allen
Race 7 – Grand Annual Steeplechase (5500m)
3. Bit of a Lad (1) – TBC
How he runs in the Brierly will determine if he back up into the Grand Annual
Race 9 – Sungold Milk Warrnambool Cup (2350m)
3. Sopressa (8) – Damian Thornton
We have opted to back her up from Saturday where she ran okay. The step up in distance will suit her and we are hopeful she can run well.
7. Azuro (11) – Harry Coffey
He ran well last start at Sandown, and we think he will go well again here.
Race 10 – No Fuss Events Hire BM64 Handicap (1300m)
3. Quality Seeker (7) – Jamie Kah
7. Skidman (10) – John Allen
TRAILED TODAY AT CAULFIELD – READY TO RACE
A super easy jump out this morning by this Dream Ahead gelding,with Carion Maher, jumped and lead, just collared the last bit when fitness gave out to run second.
Heaps of improvement left in him as he gets more fitness but an absolute professional for his very first look at a jump out.
Shares still for sale but be quick, he had lots of admirers this morning
I’ll post his trial when its up.
Check out Dream Thoroughbreds website for more info.